Masculine Monday #52


I took a little break from my weekly Masculine Monday posts for a while but I'm going to try and get back on track with it. I was inspired by the Birthday Card Stash...DONE! class on StampNation and the latest tutorial shared by Pretty Pink Posh. 


I used the Avery Elle Stoked stamp and coordinating die set. First I masked off a rectangle with some post it notes and then sponged on some of the new Catherine Pooler Inks that will be released soon. 
I decided not to color in the skateboarders - not sure why - but I like the look of them.

If you're a StampNation member you check out the tutorial HERE.


If you're not a member but would like to join, click HERE

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

P.S. My daughter just came into the room and looked at my card. First reaction was 'Cool, I like it!' then she said 'Wait, Mom? One of the guys is skateboarding and the other is snowboarding...' And then we laughed!

I'm still sharing it with you.
How many of you noticed it?



shopping list:
stamps: Stoked (Avery Elle)
accessories: Stoked Dies (Avery Elle)

Comments