Masculine Monday #50



This card was originally going to be just the sneakers and the sentiment on
a one layer card but...

I decided I wanted to add a little something.
With absolutely no plan in mind except the color scheme of black, red and 
white I grabbed some patterened papers from the pile of dsp on my desk. 
I thought 'I'll just put a strip down the side and that'll be that', but...

I put it on crooked so I tried to straighten it out with a little strip of 
card stock but...

That didn't work so I tried to cut the edge to make it straight but...

I think you get where this is going...

That didn't work either so I used a die cut to save the image and the 
sentiment and that's when I had the idea to put it into a frame using 
some patterned paper and card stock. As I was cutting out the frame piece
I decided to cut out a section of it and pop that up for some diension.



This card is not what I originally had in mind but I love where it ended up.
Sometimes crafting without a plan can be so much fun!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting



supplies:
stamps: Epic Celebrations (SU)
ink: cherry cobler (SU), midnight (CP Designs)
paper: whisper white thicj (SU), basick black (SU), cherry cobbler (SU), dsp (dollar store pack)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam Michaels

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Marlena M. said…
This is fantastic, I love it!!!