Masculine Monday #48




I'm continuing with the Gus digi images from Bugaboo for this week's
Masculine Monday card.
I think they're hilarious! 
And this one has the sentiment built right into it.
How easy is that!

I pulled out my Prismacolor pencils and all kinds of colors and just had
some fun coloring. 
Next I mounted it onto some black card stock and then using some craft 
foam I added it to a card base that I had embossed with the
Woodgrain Embossing Folder from Stampin' Up!

Pretty easy!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


supplies:
digi image: Gus Birthday Fart (Bugaboo)
paper: whisper white thick (SU), basic black (SU)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), Woodgrain EF (SU), craft foam (Michaels)

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments