From The Bottom of My Heart!


I love this image from Gerda Steiner's monthly challenge and decided it was perfect for a thank you card. I paired it with two sentiments from an Altenew set called Heartfelt Sentiments. I used my Prismacolor pencils to color it all in.
The frame is from a box of old scrapbooking supplies that I found a while ago and have been trying to use up - love the color and all the little dots.

This card is for you!
For each and every one of you that take the time to visit my blog,
leave me a comment, subscribe to my emails or just pop in.
I appreciate you all!
Thank you!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Heartfelt Sentiments (Altenew)
digi image: Sew Much Bunny (Gerda Steiner)
ink: midnight (CP Designs)
paper: whisper white thick (SU)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), frame (?)

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments