It's All About The Wreath

This week at Christmas Card Challenges it's all about the wreath.

I opted to use my dies and punches to come up with a festive
wreath for this challenge.




It was fun to pull out some supplies that haven't seen any use lately and show them some love. I have to say though it was a little strange making a Christmas card when our temperatures are in the high 20's and expected 30 and 33C for today and tomorrow. I was sipping an ice cold lemonade while making this one and normally I'm enjoying a hot cuppa chai.


Click HERE to see what the DT came up with to inspire you to join us in this weeks challenge.

I look forward to seeing your card in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
big shot: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies, stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
punches: retired ones 
stamp set: Greetings of the Season - retired :(
basic pearls

Comments