Happy Birthday!


I spent the day in my craft room organizing (still have more to do)
and playing with a Paper Pumpkin kit from December 2016
(pictured below).

 This card is for a challenge at Seize the Birthday where the 
optional theme is vellum. 



The kit I used is called Another Great Year and you can find it HERE.
It's designed for making a mini album but I don't need anymore
albums waiting to be filled - I'm a little behind in my scrapbooking - I 
decided to make other things. I'll share those projects with you soon.




Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick, basic black, smoky slate, vellum
Paper Pumpkin Kit: December 2016
Big shot: Perfect Vines Die (CP SOA), Birthday Wishes (CP SOA)
ink: midnight (CP Designs)
foam sheet (Michaels)



Comments

JoAnn said…
Lovely card. I like the vellum leaves. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.
Estelle TBT said…
Beautiful card Susan!
Love the delicate vellum foliage.
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Estelle :)