A 'Sketchy' Card



I used the current sketch (with a slight 'twist') at Sketch Saturday for 
my card today.



What I love about this sketch is that it's perfect for a CAS card and
perfect for any theme. 

I used the golds and silvers from my Kuretake Gansai Tambe watercolor 
set to paint the image. The sentiment is also from the same set - I love
the font!



Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, basic black, watercolor
dsp: paper pack (Dollar store)
stamp set: Clink (Your Next Stamp)
ink: midnight (CP Designs)
watercolors: Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints
versamark ink
white embossing powder
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
foam sheet (Michaels)


Comments