Make a Wish!

Today I'm playing along with the color challenge over at
The colors are for Breast Cancer Awareness month. 


I decided to color the Fairy Lovely image from Mo Manning. She's
adorable and looks like she's going to grant everyone's wish to be
cancer free. Wouldn't that be fantastic!

I didn't have the exact colors but I did have close. I added some
sparkle pen to the wings, crown, dress and the wand. You can see
it a little better in this pic. It definitely sparkles in person.


Now it's your turn. 
Click here to see what the DT has come up with to inspire you. 


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, smoky slate, basic black
digi image: Fairy Lovely (Mo Manning)
stamp set: Sweet Essentials
pencil crayons: (Prismacolor)
big shot: stitched rectangle stackables
versamark ink
white embossing powder: (Ranger)
Little Things sequins: (Lucy's cards)
sparkle pen: (Spectrum Noir)
fun foam: Michaels

Comments

Dixie Cochran said…
Your card is cute, cute, cute! I hope her wish is granted!I love the shiny wings.
Silke Ledlow said…
Super cute card Susan! Your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for playing the CQC with us!!!
Sylvia said…
Sweet card, Susan. Love your pinks! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.
Lisa Elton said…
Oh my goodness, this is just as sweet as can be! Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!
Michelle said…
Isn't she the cutest fairy?!!! Such a sweet image! Glad you joined us at ColourQ!