Happy 25th Anniversary


My husband and I have been married 25 years today. 
It amazes me how fast the time has gone by - it's definitely been
an adventure. One I wouldn't change for the world.
I wanted to make him a card that was simple yet said everything
I wanted to say in just a few words. 



After a thorough search of all my stamps I came across a retired one
from Stampin' Up! called Going Global. It has some great images and
sentiments - it's unfortunate that it retired so soon.

I stamped the images on watercolor paper with versamark and then
heat set it with white embossing powder. After that I wet down the paper
and used some Ken Oliver Color Bursts - I LOVE THOSE THINGS!
When those powders hit the water it's absolutely magical!

A couple strips of paper and some black sequins and I'm done.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: basic. black, lost lagoon, watercolor paper
designer paper: pop of pink
stamp set: Going Global
ink: versamark
Ken Oliver Color Bursts
whisper white embossing powder
fun foam (Michaels)
black sequins (dollar store)

Comments