Anything Goes

We're having an anything goes challenge this week at 


I used some Pthalo Green Ken Oliver Color Burst powder to make the
Christmas tree. Those powders are SO MUCH FUN!!! If you haven't
tried them yet I seriously recommend them.
I used the Branch Out Confetti Cuts dies from Reverse Confetti for the 
tree. The star is from Neat & Tangled Bright Baubles stamp set.
The greeting is from Hero Arts CL722 - it has some great 
Christmas sentiments and fonts.




 Click here to see what the DT has come up with to inspire
you. I look forward to seeing your cards in the gallery.

Happy stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, early espresso, watercolor paper
stamp set: Bright Baubles (Neat & Tangled), CL722 (Hero Arts)
ink: crushed curry, memento tuxedo black
big shot: Branch Out Confetti Cuts (Reverse Confetti)
Ken Oliver Color Bursts 

Comments