Anything Goes at CCC

Today is the last day of Spring Break - it's back to work for me 
tomorrow (insert sad face here). But I've had such a great time
so I won't complain (too much) haha.
The great thing about today is that it's time for another challenge
at Christmas Card Challenges. This week we have an
anything goes challenge for you.



I came across the leftovers of an old kit recently and have been
using up the odd piece on cards. On this one I used the chevron
banner sticker as my starting point and went from there. 



Hop on over to Christmas Card Challenges and check out
the rest of the design team's cards. 
I hope you'll be inspired and join in on the challenge.


 Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic gray, smoky slate
stamp sets: Watercolor Winter, Holiday Flourishes (the ton), 
                     sentiment from Hero Arts CL722
ink: cherry cobbler, old olive, basic black
basic pearls
fun foam


Comments

Rema DeLeeuw said…
Such a pretty card Susan!