CCC #17

I love the colors in this week's challenge at 


I was cleaning up my craft room when I came across a lined
notebook sticker. I knew right away that that was where my 
card would start. I had some snowflakes left over from last week's
card and a piece of Kraft corrugated paper sitting on my desk.
That took care of half my card - a couple pieces of cardstock
with the edges torn and some twine and it's done.

Looking at it now I wish I'd used an embossing folder to add some
texture to the gray piece and sponged all the edges.
There's always the next card.



Check out the rest of the DT's cards here. I hope the
colors and the cards inspire you to play along.

Happy stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, cherry cobbler, basic gray
                 kraft corrugated, glitter paper (unknown)
stamp set: Joyful Season, sentiment from Hero Arts # CL722
ink: crumb cake, cherry cobbler
big shot: Bring on the Snowflakes (CAS-ual Fridays)
basic black baker's twine
red jute: (Recollections)
notebook sticker (retired kit)
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Bananastamper said…
Very pretty, lovely texture! That sticker turned out to be a great jumping off point!
Happy Easter!
Shanna :)
Heather said…
Love the design of your card...the torn pieces give it such character. I like the color combination also.