Happy New Year!



Hello and Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a fantastic holiday and were able to
celebrate with loved ones.

We're starting the year at Christmas Card Challenges with an
awesome color scheme for you to play with. 



Here's my take on the challenge.


I love the vintage feel of the image of these skaters and thought
their sweaters would look festive colored in the reds. I used versamark
ink to create the background. The die for the tag and the stamps for the background are from CAS-ual Fridays. The tag die will be available
January 6th as part of the Girlfriend Collection. I have the whole
collection and I have to tell you - it's fantastic! 
The snowflakes are part of another collection and sorry to say that
I don't know when that one will be available.

Be sure to head over to Christmas Card Challenges to check out
the other cards and hopefully you'll be inspired to play along with us.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!





visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.


Comments

laurie said…
That's one of my favorite stamp sets! What a cute card, Susan. Happy New Year!!
JoAnn said…
Very nice card and image. Love the tag.
Carol said…
Happy New Year to you too Susan. This is gorgeous,love the colours. Carol x