A Look Back - Day 2

I'm back with my favorites from the second half of 2015.
These were harder for me to choose so I have quite a few to share 
with you. I feel like the second half of the year is when I really started 
to feel comfortable with the CAS style and was able to create work that 
I'm quite proud of.

These feature hand coloring, dry watercoloring, inlaid die-cutting,
embossed resist, watercoloring and paper piecing. 


 August

September

October



November


December


This is my all time favorite card from 2015 because this one was
a team effort with my husband. Hopefully he'll team up more
with me in 2016.
 



Whether you are stopping by for a look or leaving me a
comment - thank you for spending 2015 with me!
Your encouragement and support is truly appreciated. 

I'm looking forward to 2016 and all that it holds in store.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!











Comments