A Gold CASE

Check out this absolutely gorgeous card by Maureen Merritt
from Mama Mo Stamps. It's beautiful! I had to CASE it.


I used a new stamp set from Stampin' Ups! holiday catalogue
called Joyful Season. It's a beautiful two-step stamp set but for
this card I chose just to use the outline of the bird. I wanted
to keep this a one-layer card so to add a bit of detail I scored
some lines around the edges. I like how it finishes it off.



Normally for the inside I just stamp the greeting and don't
do much else but for this one I decided to emboss it in gold so
that it matched the front. This is such a quick and easy card to
make - I think I'll pull out some other line stamps and make a
set of gold embossed cards.


Make sure you head on over to Maureen's blog and check out
her card in detail.

***the supplies used to make this card can be found at my online store. Click
on the image below to take you there. If you have any questions, please
don't hesitate to ask - and thank you!***



Joyful Season
Gold Embossing Powder

Versamark pad

Whisper White cardstock
 


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments