DSP Crazy!

This card was a personal challenge - to use as much
dsp as I could handle.  My daughter said I went a little
DSP crazy.
I was inspired by a very talented
lady from StampNation. Her name is Allison Cope and she is the 
owner of Your Memories.  She's talented at all styles of
card making, but when I think of her cards I think of layers,
patterns and flowers. 
Lately, I've been seeing a lot of white embossing on black
card stock used for the sentiment and I always love the
way it looks so I thought I'd give it a try and I LOVE IT!
I'll definitely be doing more of that.


The green 'water color' background piece is a technique
I've been having a lot of fun with lately. You're sure to see 
it show up on lots of my cards. To see how to do this
dry water color technique click the link below


I'm submitting this to the following challenges:
StampNation - flowers
Crafting With Friends - anything goes
Simply Create Too - anything goes
Inspiration Destination - anything goes 

Be sure to click on the links above to check out some
great blogs. You're sure to find a ton of inspiration!

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white (reg & heavy), basic black, vellum
dsp: English Garden
stamp set: Birthday Wish (Stampendous)
ink: whisper white
big shot: mini circle garland pretty panels confetti cuts die (Reverse Confetti),
            large stitched rectangle stackables (Lawn Fawn),
embossing paste (Dreamweaver)
stencil (plaid)
wink of stella glitter pen
sequins - a gift from a friend

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Susan Moll said…
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Beautiful!!
EriEs said…
Fab card - love water color technique :), it look amazing

Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends - 3 challenge
Erika, DT
NGCARDS said…
A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx