Thank you Kristie!

Look what I got in the mail today!!!
Happy Mail!!


A friend of mine sent me this card to let me know that she is
thinking of me while I am recovering from the fall I took a month ago.
Kristie, also known as Kreative Kristie,  this card.

She's such a talented card maker and an even more amazing person!
THANK YOU KRISTIE!!!

Here's a link to her blog Kreative Kristie so you can check out her talent!

Here's an update on my foot.
 I went to the Dr yesterday and he said that if it still hurts in another
2 months then he'll schedule an MRI. He says besides the soft tissue
and ligament damage that there may be a break in the ankle bone. 
The break would not be visible in an x-ray. The frustrating part is (one
of the frustrating parts) is that he said if I was a famous athlete then I
would have already had the MRI but because I'm not...

I'm learning a whole new level of patience.

I am so very thankful for my family and all the help and pampering
that they have been doing.

Thank you to all of you that have been sending me well wishes.
I appreciate each and every one of them and you!!


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
AWW! So happy you received the card, Susan and thank you for the shout out and link to my blog. Sure hope they schedule an MRI sooner rather than later so you aren't in pain for that long. Take care! Hugs!!!