Switchin' it Up!

I had this image from 2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps that I decided
to use in a way it wasn't designed for. It's called Shamrock Bear.
I don't make cards for St. Patrick's Day but I thought if I 
closed the clovers off they would work as hearts. The challenge
right now at 2 Cute Ink is Valentine's/Love theme so I'm entering
it over there.




Since I'd already changed the them from St. Patty's Day to 
Valentine's day why not throw in another holiday?
 I had some Christmas dsp that hadn't been put away yet and 
thought, why not try and use some.

So, St. Patty's day, Valentine's day and Christmas all on
one card - I had my doubts about it working but it I like it.


On another note I want to say THANK YOU to the ladies at
the Merry Monday Christmas card challenge for choosing
my card for an honorable mention. And I want to say
congratulations to all the other ladies whose cards were
also chosen and to Brenda for her card being chosen as the winner.


supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
dsp: Season of Style
digital image: Shamrock Bear (2 Cute Ink)
blendabilities: cherry cobbler, skin tones, smoky slate
stamp set: Good Greetings
ink: memento black
big shot: small stitched rectangle stackables (lawn fawn)


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Whimsey said…
Oh that's cute - can I borrow your idea and make mine into hearts too; I'm like you; don't do St. Patty's day cards but this is a great spin!!
Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink!! ~Michele, DT
Go for it Michele and thank you :)
Beebeebabs said…
Very cute card and love the image tfs!!!