A Birthday Brew...

How about a beer dude?
 I'm sure that's not how the guys talk to each other but 
I couldn't resist throwing a 'dude' in there.


The birthday celebration at StampNation this week is still
going strong. I just did the second challenge (out of order, but done).
The challenge is to make a birthday card for him!
It's a 'beer'day cake!

When I look at this card, I ask myself how did it take so long to
put together? There's the image, washi tape and a greeting. Three
things. Not hard right? But I 
struggled a LOT with the placement of all of it.

I cut the greeting into individual words and backed it with some
scrap dsp to make it pop a bit. I added crystal effects to the 
foam to give it a 'wet' look. It doesn't show well in the photo
but it does look wet in person.


supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
dsp: scraps piece in my stash - don't remember what company
digital image: birthday brew (from the heart stamps)
blendabilities: daffodil delight, cherry cobbler, pumpkin pie, skin tone
washi tape: dollar store
crystal effects

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Lisa said…
Awesome Card, Susan! Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Lisa
CRe8n4u