For a Friend

I made this card for someone who loves pink and loves flowers.
She is going to be starting chemotherapy very soon so I 
wanted to make her a card to let her know that I am
thinking of her.



The inside of the card reads
'Keep your faith in the beautiful things;
in the
sun when it is hidden, in the spring
when it is gone.'
~Roy R. Gilson


supplies
card stock: whisper white, melon mambo
stamp sets: Blended Bloom, Express Yourself, Faith in Nature
ink: memento black
blendabilities: melon mambo, daffodil delight
punch: scallop trim border
big shot: bitty banners framelits
embellishments: basic pearls


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!



Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
This is beautiful, Susan!
Carrie Rhoades said…
OH MY WORD, the pink is so amazing! I just made a card with this flower, Cherry Cobbler and White!!! Now I have to do a Melon Mambo!