Could It Get Any Easier?

My card today is for the CAS challenge at 
Addicted to Stamps. This is a super quick and easy
card to make. It would be a great one for mass producing!



I am also submitting this to the Anything Goes challenge

This card literally came together in less than 10 minutes - 
that includes the cutting and scoring of the paper.

It may have even been only 5 minutes!


supplies
card stock: whisper white, soft suede
stamp set: Ornamental Pine
ink: wild wasabi, soft suede


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!










Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
Love cards like this for Christmas!!! Very pretty, Susan!
Lynn Fletcher said…
This is a nice card, Susan! I love this stamp set and have been using it a lot. It is one of the nicest Christmas stamp sets I have seen in the 3 years I have been stamping.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT
Neets B said…
Oh what a lovely quickie! I do like pine needles and cones on Christmas cards, something really traditional about them. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x
Julie B said…
This is a great quickie CAS creation Susan.Fab stamps and sentiment.
So pleased you joined us over at ATSM this week.:)
Vicky Hayes said…
It couldn't get any more effective either Susan - I love this card! Vicky x