A Little Kindness...


Sorry I haven't been around for the last week.  I
went back to work this week after a long 3 months off.  I'm thrilled to
be back but I have to say that I'm having a hard time settling back into a
routine. I think I'm finally figuring things out.  I even spent some time in 
my craft room today - it's always a good day when that happens.

When I saw the challenges at colourQ and retro sketches I couldn't
wait to put them together on this card. 


I really love the sketch that retro sketches has this week. I think it's
one that I will be using a lot - so many possibilities.

I struggled with the placement of the flowers on this card. Although green is not
one of the colors in the challenge I really felt that the card needed it. 
Once I added the leaves and the pearls, I felt that it was complete.





supplies:
card stock: crumb cake, night of navy, whisper white, old olive
stamp set: kinda eclectic, flower shop, petite petals
ink: crumb cake, night of navy, tangerine tango, daffodil delight
punches: pansy, petite petals, bitty butterfly, bird builder, corner rounder
embellishments: basic pearls

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Karren said…
Way to combine challenges! This is beautiful - so clever to use the flowers for the "buttons" on the sketch.
Sylvia said…
Beautiful card, Susan and lovely design! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.
Kelly Latevola said…
I love how you combined them! So pretty!!
Petra Swart said…
Beautiful card, Susan!!!
Lisa Elton said…
Your flowers are so pretty, such a wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!