More CAS-ual Links

I am LOVING this stamp set and die from CAS-ual Fridays.
My card today was inspired from my left over pieces from the card
I made yesterday


First I stamped the image in wisteria wonder, then in elegant eggplant
and then again in elegant eggplant that I stamped off first. I then used
the leftover die cut pieces from yesterday's card and decided that a
tangerine tango piece would be a fun color to add to the mix. The
stamped image works as a shadow for the die cut pieces.

After I stamped the greeting, I noticed a little smudge which is when
I decided to add the flowers from another CAS-ual Fridays stamp set.


It was only a few months ago that a card like this would have stressed
 me out to make. All that white space! And basically a one layer 
card (OLC). But because of the incredible tutorials from the ladies
at StampNation I have overcome my fear of the CAS and OLC cards
and now thoroughly enjoy making them.

I would encourage you to check out StampNation. It is so much more
than a stamping site - it's a place where friends gather from all over the
world to share and encourage each other in their creative journey.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up unless noted
card stock: whisper white, coastal cabana,
     melon mambo, tangerine tango
stamp sets: lotsa links, loving thoughts,
    shenanigans (all from CAS-ual Fridays)
big shot: links die (CAS-ual Fridays)
ink: wisteria wonder, elegant eggplant, melon mambo,
    tangerine tango, coastal cabana, stazon

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!


Comments

Greta said…
Oh wow--what a neat looking card!