Another Oldie but Goodie

I still haven't made it into my craft room this week. Last night I
took some nyquil and was asleep in about 20 minutes - slept like a 
baby but still feel awful. Hopefully work goes by fast today!

My card for you today is one I made a long time ago but still love.
I know this card was inspired by another card I saw but it's been so
long that I can't remember for sure who made it. Sorry about that.


One of the ways that I have grown as a stamper since I have become a 
member of StampNation is that I don't just gravitate to one style of
card making anymore. I have learned to embrace and combine many
different styles. (Not that this card does that - I just wanted to share that)


This is not a set that I have used a lot - not sure why as I fell in love
with it when I first saw it. I'll have to spend some more time with it soon.  
There's a lot going on on this card but like I explained in an earlier post - it 
works because they are gathered together to create a focal point. Also the 
colors are kept quite neutral with just a 'pop' of color.

supplies
card stock: vary vanilla, crumb cake
   early espresso, cherry chobbler
dsp: neutrals pack
stamp set: postage due
ink: crumb cake, early espresso, cherry cobbler
punch: 1" postage punch, itty bitty shapes pack
embellishments: linen thread, victorian lace, pearls
     button is retired


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Mrs A. said…
The more I look at this card the more I like it!. Love the pop of colour and the almost sepia effect on the rest of the card. Hugs Mrs a.
Susan Powell said…
Thanks so much Mrs. A - I really appreciate your kind words :)