Celebrating 50 Years!!

My in-laws will be celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary
next month. My husband and his brothers are planning a small
gathering of family and friends for an afternoon get together.
We have strict instructions from his parents to 
KEEP IT SIMPLE.

So with that in mind, I set out to do the invitations. I had all kinds
of ideas but decided on a 'post-card' style of invite. I decorated up the
whisper white card stock and adhered it directly to the crumb cake layer.
All the information is printed on the crumb cake card stock using MDS.
That too I kept pretty simple. I'd show you a picture of that side
except I don't know how to blur out the personal info - sorry.


It was a busy weekend getting them all put together but
I'm really pleased with how they turned out and more importantly,
I think his parents will like it too!

supplies:
card stock: whisper white, crumb cake
stamp set: memorable moments
big shot: labels collection
embellishments: lace doilies, gold sequin trim 
       watercolor wonder washi tape,
      gold baker's twine, gold embossing powder


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!!


Comments