Lots of Thanks

I just found out that a card I made for Nacho Average Challenge
was chosen Top Nacho!!  I'm thrilled and feeling very honored
to have been chosen.  Thank you Ladies :)




My card for today is for one of my own personal challenges to use
more DSP on my cards.


The only thing stamped on this card is the greeting. All the DSP is
from the Sweet Sorbet DSP that was part of SAB. Funny thing, when 
I first saw the paper I wasn't that impressed but after receiving a package
of it, well, I quickly changed my mind and have used it many, many times.

This card did require quite a bit of fussy cutting but I think it was 
worth it and oddly enough, I kind of find it relaxing.


supplies:
card stock: crumb cake
dsp: sweet sorbet
stamp set: lots of thanks
embellishments: basic pearls, SAB twine

Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!






Comments

Michelle said…
Really pretty! I especially like the two flowers peaking out at the top.