CAS Layers

 I was in the middle of making the invitations for my in-laws 50th wedding
anniversary when my printer decided it was time to stop working.
Normally, it wouldn't be such a big deal, just go to the store and buy another
one right? Well, I live in a small town with very limited shopping but we are
lucky enough to have a guy in town that runs a small computer/cell phone
business. Fingers crossed that he has a printer in his store.

Anyways, sorry for the rambling - on to today's card.


I went with another Christmas card - I can't believe that I am still
making them and have been since January. I love all the Christmas card challenges 
that are out there. They've got me so motivated that I made this one
without a challenge!


I think this is called Layered CAS. I love the way it turned out. My favorite part
is the way the layers look when they're done all in the same color. Of course, I had 
to sponge the edges of all the layers. I embossed the holly in green and then
decided to sponge it with some always artichoke. 
A quick greeting stamped in red, a few brads and we're done!

Supplies:
card stock: whisper white
stamp sets: happy everything, bells & boughs
ink: real red, always artichoke
embossing powder: green (company ?)
brads: (company ?)

Happy Stampin!
and thanks for visiting!


Comments