All About You


I have had a set of inchies in my craft room for quite a while now
and I have yet to use them. I've seen lots of cards made with
them and have always loved the way they look. So today
I decided to play with them.
By the way if you haven't heard of Inchies before, they
are stamps that are 1" square.

I wanted to keep it clean and simple but with a bit of
wow factor. I think I achieved it with this card.


The layers of white with the added embossed lines combined
with the silver stars are what I think gives this card the 
wow factor it was needing.

If you have a set lying around and haven't played with
them yet, I suggest you give them a try - they're
lots of fun and have so many possibilities!!


all supplies are stampin' up unless noted
card stock: whisper white
stamp set: all occasions inchie (inkadinkado), 
     shenanigans (cas-ual fridays)
ink: island indigo, strawberry slush, gumball green, stazon
embellishments: silver stars (unknown) 


Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!

Comments