StampNation News and Challenge

StampNation is a community where stampers can learn, share and
connect with each other. It's a place where you can grow as a stamper.
I was looking back at the cards I made before I joined StampNation
and comparing them to the cards I've made since joining and I can
honestly say I've come a long way. (Not to say that I don't have more to
learn because there are always things to learn)



The StampNation community has grown so much that it only makes sense
that the site needs to grow with it. So, for the month of December the site
will be closed to new members to launch the new web site but don't worry, 
it'll re-open again in January. Don't want to miss out on all the excitement 
in December? 
Then sign up today and join this amazing community!


And while you're there you can join us in our newest challenge.
We're challenging you to make a card of any theme you want - the catch is
we want you to make a co-ordinating envelope. 

Check out the sneak peek below.


Can you guess which one is mine?

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Yoonsun Hur said…
Hi Susan, happy weekend!!

Congratulations!! You are a winner from my Altenew Markers Release Blog Hop post. Susan, to claim your prize($30 Altenew gift card), please email Altenew at winner@altenew.com

Congrats again and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Yoonsun
Susan Powell said…
WOW!! How exciting - thank you!!