Masculine Monday #45

Welcome to another episode of Masculine Monday.


For this weeks card I decided to play along with the circle challenge over 

I recently re-discovered an old stamp set that I found at the dollar store
forever and a day ago. I bought it because it reminded me of the
fireworks display we have in our town every Halloween. 

I knew I wanted a grunge look without going all grunge so I used
 Tim Holtz distress inks because I like the way the image stamps a little
blotchy on regular card stock.

The sentiment is from a set called Essential Sentiments from
My Favorite Things.

A quick an easy card - gotta love that!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: dollar store set name unknown, In Bloom (Winnie & Walter), Here We Come a Caroling (CP Designs), Essential Sentiments (My Favorite Things)
ink: Distress Ink: Iced Spruce, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Weathered Wood, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot (Tim Holtz), midnight (CP Designs)
paper: whisper white thick (SU), crumb cake (SU)
accessories: stitched stackable rectangel (lawn fawn)

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Nancy said…
Isn't in fun getting out our old stuff and bringing them back to life! Love your CAS masculine card! Thrilled to have you joining us this week at Seize the Birthday and enjoying our topping!