Life's Big Question



I love how happy the ladies look on this Art Impressions set called Big Bold Birthday. I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and used a 
sentiment from the Five For All set from Stampin' Up! It's got some fun 
and a little snarky sentiments. The inside of the cards reads
 '...like "WHY did I walk into this room?"
I've done that a lot recently - my husband just laughs at me. But then I get 
to laugh at him when he does it.

I'm playing along with the following challenges:
CASology - ODD (three women)
Seize the Birthday - anything goes





Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Big Bold Birthday (Art Impressions), Five For All (Stampin' Up)
ink: midnight (CP Designs)
paper: Whisper White Thick (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963


Comments

Judy1223 said…
Susan, this card makes me smile! I love these AI ladies and your coloring is awesome. What fun sentiments -- inside and out! Hate to admit this hits a little close to home...wait, what were we talking about? Oh, yes! Your fun card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Judy :) And yes hahahaha very close to home here too :) :) :)
Jen W. said…
Those AI stamps are all so fun and that sentiment was made for them! Gorgeous coloring too! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
Anonymous said…
Awesome card, Susan! Its really so much fun!! Great job coloring it all, and even continuing the fun with the sentiment inside!
xx Ashwini
Anonymous said…
And I forgot to add - Thank you so much for joining the Seize the Birthday challenge!! :)
Anna Uhras said…
Such a happy card!! This makes me smile 😍 Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo
Absolutely love this! Such fun and great colouring. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.