It's Penguin-ing Out!



I was inspired by a challenge over on StampNation for World Card Making 
Day. The challenges were all based on a theme of 'World Travelers Journal'. 
The idea was to take a peek into a person's journal who was traveling around the world.The challenges are based off what might have been written in the journal about the places they visited. There were 7 challenges based on the journal entries of 7 places visited.  
Alaska was the place they visited for this challenge. 

Some people made cards with penguins which inspired me to make
this card. I was only going to have a few penguins but I couldn't stop
coloring them.

I kept the coloring really simple - very little shading - and added some
details to the scarves and hats.

I piled them onto some snowbanks and then added the sentiment.

Could you imagine seeing a bunch of caroling penguins?
Would be soooo cute!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Here We Go A-Waddling (lawn fawn)
ink: midnight (CP Designs), markers - light brown, gray brown, green, wine red, cobalt blue and black (Zig)
paper: whisper white thick (SU)
accessories: Here We Go A-Waddling dies (lawn fawn), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), stitched hillside borders (lawn fawn), white gelly roll pen, craft foam (Michaels)



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963


Comments