Take Flight

When I saw that the theme for the Less is More challenge was 'Take Flight'
I instantly thought of this image from the Beautiful You stamp set from
Stampin' Up.


She's dancing in the puddles but looking like she wants to fly. As if she 
doesn't have a worry in the world and she's ready to soar and conquer 
it all.



This is definitely a CAS card. 
One layer with minimal stamping and even less
coloring. I used just a white pencil crayon and added some Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen to the dress. It's hard to see in the pics but it looks really pretty in person.

Originally I was going to use kraft card stock but then I spotted some blue in my stash and it instantly made me think of the sky.

I am also adding this to the CAS on Friday challenge where the theme is
to use pencils or markers.


  

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


supplies:
stamps: Beautful You (Stampin' UP)
ink: memento tuxedo black
paper: soft sky (Stampin' Up)
accessories: white pencil crayon (Prismacolor), Sparkle Pen (Spectrum Noir)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Susan said…
Terrific interpretation of the theme. And your card is perfectly CAS!
Trina P. said…
Sweet OLC and definitely CAS-tastic, Susan. Wonderful white pencil colouring. Love your creative take on our challenge. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More. Trina :)
She really does look like she's ready to take flight Susan! That image is such a great interpretation of the theme and all your yummy 'white' space is a great example of a CAS card. The soft blue card base give such a pretty feminine look too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More xx
Kathyk said…
She definitely looks ready to take flight! Smashing make and colours too

Kathyk
anja curvers said…
Wow such a great card, the perfect CAS design. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on Friday.
Neets B said…
Terrific choice of image for our challenge and I love the monochrome design too.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x