Fun With Spectrum Noir

We're having a fun challenge at StampNation this week and there's an amazing prize package from Spectrum Noir waiting to be won.
The challenge is to use water on your creations.



This was my first time using the Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers so I thought I would just play with them a bit before I made anything. I stamped some flowers onto some watercolor paper and then tried a few combinations of some Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers. The colors aren't ones I would typically gravitate to for flowers but I loved how they turned out so much so that I turned them into the card above.


For the card below I stamped the wreath with versamark,  heat set it with gold embossing powder and then used the Aqua Markers to color it in. 
The sentiment was stamped with versamark onto soft suede card stock and then heat set it with white embossing powder. I used craft foam to add it to the card.



Now for the prize package.
Check this out!
The wreath I used is in the stamp set on the top right and both the sentiments are from the set on the bottom left.



Now it's your turn.
Not a member of StampNation yet?
Click HERE to learn more about it and how to join.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Love (Spectrum Noir), Just Because (Spectrum Noir), Peony Bouquet (Altenew)
ink: Midnight (CP Designs), versamark (SU), Aqua Markers - Sandstone, Tawny, Bramble, Pleat, Lake Blue and Flint (Spectrum Noir)
paper: Whisper White thick (SU), Soft Suede (SU)
accessories: gold embossing powder (SU), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Judy1223 said…
Wow, these cards are absolutely beautiful! You are crazy talented!!!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Judy! I'm blushing :) :) :)