Masculine Monday #32



I was cleaning my craft room again - (it always seems to be in need of organization - anyone else's like that?)  - and I came across some pages from cardmaking magazines that I saved for inspiration - one card jumped out at me. A card by Rae Barthel. I don't have a link to the card but click HERE to see her blog - she's really talented!

My aunt recently bought a Cricut machine - that thing is so cool!!! While I was visiting we spent some time figuring it out and I came home with a few goodies, one of which was the mustache I used on this card. 

The mustache paired with the woodgrain textured paper and the bold b&w stripes makes for a simple masculine card. 

I came home with a couple other items and have some ideas for more masculine cards.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

supplies:
stamps: Back to Basics (SU)
ink: midnight (CP Designs)
paper: whisper white thick (SU), wood texture designs (SU), smoky slate (SU),
 pop of pink dsp (retired SU)
accessories: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963


Comments

Michelle W said…
Great card Susan! Love that mustache