Life is Wonderful!

This week's challenge at The Card Concept was not an 
easy one for me.



I love the inspiration photo below and had a ton of ideas but nothing I tried
was working for me.
After a few failed attempts - more than I care to admit - I decided to strip
the card back to the key elements that inspired me in the first place.
The butterfly, the music notes and the colors.
When I did that and went with a CAS style I had a card in a matter 
of minutes.


Check out the rest of the DT's cards HERE and I look forward
to seeing your card in the gallery.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick, crumb cake
dsp: retired Christmas paper
stamp set: Butterfly Notes (CP Designs), sentiment collection (Penny Black)
ink: midnight (CP Designs), early espresso
distress oxide ink: broken china (Tim Holtz)
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)

Comments

Julie Gearinger said…
Wow, Susan- I am glad that you kept trying! I love the music background on your beautiful butterfly as well as the fabulous sentiment! Perfect CAS card- thanks for inspiring all of us, sweet friend!
Vicki Finger said…
I love clean and simple cards! You made it look easy!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Julie :) Your so sweet.
Susan Powell said…
Awwww thank you Vicki :)