April Showers at The Card Concept


Sorry I'm late with my post today - I thought I had this one set to go but
apparently I set it for the wrong date - oops :(

We've got a really cute photo at The Card Concept  to inspire you today - check it out below



I didn't focus on any one particular thing for my card because I loved the whole
image - it's cute, colorful and fun - so that's what I went with.

I used a digi image from Bugaboo and colored it with my prismacolor pencils.
The sentiment is one of my 'go-to' ways - embossing with white onto black cardstock - it's simple and I love the look.


I hope you're feeling inspired to join in. 
Check out the rest of the DT's cards here and then I hope to see you in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick, basic black
digi image: slrainbootbugs (Bugaboo)
pencil crayons: Prismacolor
stamp set: Essential Sentiments (My Favorite Things)
versamark in
white embossing powder
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
foam sheet (Michaels)

Comments

Sister sue said…
Hi,

Loved your card, recognized the Bugaboo digi stamp right off. Love her work.
So colorful and fun!!! Just love this adorable card!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Mackie :)
Karen Davis said…
Such a gorgeous image Susan. I love the wee peaking beasties. So sweet and uplifting.
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Karen :)
Marlena M. said…
So much fun on this card! The colors are bright and the characters are delightful :)
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Marlena :) those little guys are what drew me to the image :)