Happy Birthday Erin!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!
Our youngest daughter turns 18 today!!
Where did the time go? It doesn't seem that long ago when
she took her first steps or said her first words.

Cherish every moment because they grow up so fast.


Today I'm playing along with The ABC Challenge and the challenge this
week is 'T is for Three'.
I used three layers and patterns for the cake and three curvy candles - 
I thought I had three patterned papers but it's actually four.
I had a die cut of Happy Birthday that I was going to put on the front
but I thought it was getting kind of busy so I put it inside along with some
punched out gold and pink patterned circles. I would have taken a pic
but I wrote in it before I thought to do so.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, basic black
dsp: Pop Of Pink Specialty paper
stamp sets: Bring on The Cake (Sugar Pea Designs)
ink: Archival Basic Black
big shot: Birthday Journal Card Dies set (Sugar Pea Designs), Tag Buddies (CAS-ual Fridays)
basic black baker's twine
1/2" circle punch, 1/4" circle punch
foam sheet: (Michaels)

Comments

Marina said…
What a fabulous mix of patterns and colours - so bold and fun!