Enjoy The Journey

I love this old truck from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Collection.
I don't know the name of the set but it has the sentiment in it as well
as an old car, a clock, a ticket, some arrows and more.


When I saw the challenge at Inkspirational right now is to use a 
vehicle on your project, I knew I was going to use this one. I've been
waiting for a chance to use it. And sitting on the top of the pile of dsp
scraps on my desk was this strip of paper that looked a little like tire
tracks to me. This card kind of came together on its own.
Love it when that happens!




Now, go and check out the challenge at Inkspirational - and
hopefully you'll be inspired to play along!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up unless noted
card stock: whisper white, pear pizzazz
stamp set: Tim Holtz
ink: memento tuxedo black, pear pizzazz
dsp: retired SU!
basic black bakers twine
fun foam (Michaels) 

Comments

Bananastamper said…
Love how this turned out. CAS and fabulous! I have that set too - maybe I should pull it out. That truck makes for great masculine cards!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you :) You definitely should pull the stamp set out - it's such a fun one to work with.
Kim M said…
This card is awesome! I love that truck! Your design is great and I love the colours you chose. Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)