Non-Traditional

Lately I have been wanting to make some cards that focused on yoga
so I went online and found some great digital images. I love the image
on this card and couldn't wait to color it.


 

I was looking for a greeting to go with it I came across the 
Seasonal Sentiments from Reverse Confetti. It has the perfect
sentiment 'Peace, Love & Joy'. 

After I finished the one above I was thinking it might be good as a 
Christmas card but was stumped on how to make it Christmas-y.
That is until my daughter said to color the top red instead of blue
and I thought 'duh why didn't I think of that?! But I did think to 
add the little bit of mistletoe.



And now it's a Christmas card. I know a couple of people that this
card would be great for.  

This is the most non-traditional Christmas card I've ever made.
What about you? What's the most non-traditional card that you've 
ever made?

Namaste

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

Comments