Making Time

I've been so frustrated lately! 
I've got so many ideas floating around my head for cards but so little 
time to make them. 
BUT...
today (Tuesday), I came home from work and made the time and it was 
SO MUCH FUN!


The challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is to make a card in honour
of their 4th birthday. Create a birthday themed project using the
colors black, white, orange & turquoise.

Also, there is a challenge at StampNation to focus on the corner of
your card. I like the idea of grouping everything together in one
corner so this was a challenge I was eager to play along with.



I definitely NEED to make sure that I make time for stamping.
Besides the simple fact that it's fun, it's good for the soul.
Some would say it's cheaper than therapy - they're obviously
not stampers!


supplies:
all from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
stamp set: Flower Patch
ink: tempting turquoise, tangerine tango, memento black
big shot: flower fair framelits dies
embellishments: basic pearls, sequins (dollar store)


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Carol said…
Love this Susan, it's a gorgeous design. Carol x
Shelly said…
Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Michelle said…
Beautiful vibrant blooms! Love them against a crisp white background! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Love the colors! Very pretty.