Look What I Found!


This week's theme at Shopping Our Stash is Lost & Founduse 
something you've recently re-discovered in your craft room. Maybe it was 
lost ... maybe you'd just forgotten you owned it. 


One of the best things about a messy craft room is that when
you clean it up you find all kinds of 'new' things to play with!
I found things from more than 8 years ago!  I found a box of craft
items I packed up when we moved. I love finding things like that.
I had so much fun playing with my 'new' items that I totally
forgot about cleaning my craft room - maybe I'll finish that tonight.

The 3D boat sticker and clouds were one of the items in the box.
I love how the sail on this boat sparkles - reminds me of when I
was in the Bahamas.

supplies
all from Stampin' Up unless noted
card stock: whisper white
stamp set: a dozen thoughts
3D sticker: unknown
big shot: lg & sm stitched rectangle stackables (lawn fawn),
     lucky stars EF
embellishments: basic gray bakers twine
Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Comments

Chana Malkah said…
This was a fabulous find and you have put it to great use! Love the simplicity of the design and the design components. Your project is proof positive that Less Is More! Thanks for accepting our Lost and Found Challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT
Barbara Godden said…
Found items are always exciting, love your found items and your card is lovely. great embossed background. thanks for playing along with our Lost and Found challenge at Shopping Our Stash
Leslie Hanna said…
I love this! I think"cleaning" (really just moving stuff around, right?) is the best way to find inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
Bananastamper said…
Beautiful baby boy card! the embossing is a lovely touch!