Do Snowmen Make You Smile?



This card makes me smile! 
There's something about a big, jolly looking snowman 
with a smile that just makes me 
happy.


I found this snowman as a free coloring page for kids somewhere
on the internet (sorry, don't remember where).
As soon as I saw him I thought he'd be perfect on a card.

I used my blendabilities to color him in, some sparkly 
embossing powder to create the snow and a few sequins for
falling snow. The striped paper and
the banner greeting (sorry it's a little hard to see) remind me
of the sign at the North Pole - you know the one - it's in 
all the movies and children's books.

Sorry the photo is a little dark - time for a new system.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Frosty the Snowman
Crafty Calendar Challenge - It's All About Christmas
Sparkle N Shine Creative Challenges - use loose glitter, 
embossing powder and/or flocking
Creative Corner Challenges - any Christmas card
Love to Create Challenge - Anything Goes


supplies
card stock: whisper white
dsp: season of style (retired)
stamp set: More Merry Messages (retired)
blendabilities: cherry cobbler, coastal cabana, pumpkin pie,
     daffodil delight, crumb cake, smoky slate
ink: memento black, versamark
embellishments: cherry cobbler baker's twine, sequins (?)
embossing powder (?)


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
This snowman sure does make me smile! Great card!!!
Unknown said…
I love this guy♥ I dislike snow but love snowmen go figure!!
He certainly is a cheerful chappy and sure to bring a smile to anyone's face, love him. Great colouring and design too.
Lorraine
Planetsusie said…
This is such a lovely Christmas card Susangail - thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (All about Christmas) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Oh and yes they really do make me smile - loads!!

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT
Unknown said…
Lovely holiday card that will brighten someone's day. Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner
Anne Temple said…
Wonderful card that definitely makes me smile. Love the sequins for falling snow. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.