Feeling Sketchy...?

...then check this out.
It's time for another challenge at StampNation and this week we have
a sketch challenge for everyone to try.

Sketches are a great way to get those creative juices flowing!  Maureen is
always coming up with inspiring sketches for us to work from and this
week's sketch is no exception.

Check out this sneak peek of the design teams cards for this week!  
If you think these look good, you should see the whole card - I just went
over and had a quick peek and they are fantabulous!!



I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Catherine and Maureen for giving
me the opportunity to be a guest designer for the month of June. 
I have had an incredible amount of fun!!


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!

Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
It has been GREAT having you as Guest Designer at StampNation for June, Susan! I LOVE your card for today, awesome job.