A Little Kindness

You'll never guess what I used to make the background of 
this card.  Not a stencil. It was a piece of cardboard from
a game where the circles are punched out to become
game pieces. The kids at school were putting together a 
game and were about to throw the leftover piece out when I said 
I wanted it - they looked at me a little funny but they do that
a lot - lol!


I used two of the new in colors and the Kinda Ecclectic stamp set
for this card. I sponged the circles in Lost Lagoon and then stamped 
the little circles with Hello Honey. I used the markers for the
greeting. Originally I stamped it right on to the card but it didn't
stand out enough, so I stamped it again on to whisper white
and liked that  much better. I rounded two of the corners
so as to coordinate with all the circles on the card. Add a 
button and some baker's twine and I'm done!


supplies:
card stock: whisper white, basic black, lost lagoon
stamp set: kinda ecclectic
ink: lost lagoon, hello honey
embellishments: button, whisper white baker's twine.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!!





Comments