A Geometric Christmas


Wow, talk about a late start to my day!  

I was playing in my craft room this morning but not having any luck. I was about 
to give up when I thought,  'geometric Christmas' and then came up with this card.
I love it!


The poinsettia is embossed with silver. I was going to color it in but
in the end I decided to leave it white. There are such things as white
poinsettias aren't there? 
I know black and white are not typical go to colors for Christmas but I love 
the contrast that the angled stripes gives. 


supplies:
card stock: basic black, whisper white, smoky slate, cherry cobbler
dsp: kaleidoscope pack
stamp sets: watercolor winter, more merry messages
big shot: honeycomb EF, pretty print EF
punch: artisan label, dotted scallop ribbon border
embellishments: lace doily, silver embossing powder



Comments