Sending Good Thoughts

My card today combines two challenges. A cue word challenge from
CASology. The cue word is 'garden'. I am definitely not a gardener! I 
once, unknowingly transplanted weeds because it had a flower and I 
thought it was pretty. My friend, who is an avid gardener, just laughed,
and laughed!


I combined it with a color challenge from Dynamic Duos. This week it's a
triple threat! Use the colors, so saffron, pool party and smoky slate. As soon
as I saw that color combo I knew I was going to be making a card for this
challenge - LOVE the color combo!


The people at the Dynamic Duos blog have decided to close their doors
and pursue other endeavors. I wish them the best of luck in all that they do. 
This card is for them - :)

supplies:
card stock: smoky slate, so safron, pool party
stamp set: petite petals, too kind
ink: whisper white, pool party, smoky slate, stazon
punch: petite petal
embellishments: whisper white baker's twine
brads (from an old stash I had - company ?)

Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!



Comments

Anita in France said…
This is so pretty, Susan ... such great dimension with all those sweet layered flowers! Thanks so much for popping by my blog and leaving me some sweet words ... it's much appreciated ... and meant I could come here and have a visit too! Anita :)
Greta said…
This is gorgeous! Love the design!
Annette Elliott said…
What an adorable card creation! Love that flower wreath and the softness you added to the white craft ink. Very pretty! Thanks for joining Dynamic Duos on their last challenge. Happy Stamping!
Anne Marie Hile said…
Susan, I love your card and that pretty floral wreath! Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week for our final challenge! :)
Sarah Fleming said…
This is so pretty! I love that flower wreath! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Ladies :)