Keeping it Simple Today

WOW!! These last couple of days have been CRAZY! Between
teenage daughter issues and all my pics disappearing off my laptop,
I was a little stressed!  I'm happy to say that the teenage daughter issues
were not as major as I first thought they were and things are back on
track there. As for my laptop, well, I did find all the pics but it's
still messed up a bit. But, thankfully my older daughter will be home
for a visit this weekend and hopefully she can help me fix it.

So, my card for you today is a simple one. 


I decided to make a one layer card as I didn't think I had the patience
to do anything with more detail. I LOVE the gorgeous grunge stamp set
and think it is great for so many, many different looks. 
I used three of the 2012-2014 retiring in-colors. They look so good
together, don't you think? 
The greeting is from A Dozen Thoughts which I am happy to say
is not retiring :)


This is one of those designs that works great as a one-layer card but
 this is also one that could be made into something more. 
I think I will challenge myself to do just that.
Watch for that card tomorrow! 

supplies
card stock: whisper white
stamp sets: gorgeous grunge, a dozen thoughts
ink: raspberry ripple, midnight muse, gumball green

Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!






Comments