Mojo Monday 335 Challenge

I've been having lots of fun this weekend making cards
for different challenges. This card was made for the
Mojo Monday 335 sketch challenge. 

Here is this weeks sketch


and here is my card based on the sketch


I used the sponging technique for the strip along the edge and
for the little banner. It's super easy and fun to do too. 


I was feeling the need for some warmth when I happened upon
this stamp and thought this saying was perfect for some spring
colors and flowers.

supplies:
card stock: whisper white
stamp set: feel goods, petite petals
ink: calypso coral, crushed curry, gumball green
punch: petite petals
embellishments: basic pearls

Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!

Comments

Teresa Kline said…
wow Susan, this is stunning! I adore the colors with the white, just splendid!

sparkle & shine *~*
Unknown said…
Amazing card Susan love the colors♥
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Ladies :) The colors on that card definitely warmed me up on a cold day :)