It's Time to Play with 'Pals'

While surfing the internet yesterday looking at card ideas I 
came across Pals Paper Arts that was offering up a
color challenge. Well since I was doing challenges all 
weekend and this color combo was something I never
would have thought of on my own, I decided I would play along.

Here is the challenge for this week...


...and here is my card


I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this card, however it 
did look a little different in my head. (You know how that is).
For the background I used the painter's tape technique that I told 
you about a few posts back. 
While I don't dislike this card, I don't love it. But I do love that 
I did another challenge that took me out of comfort zone!

supplies:
card stock: smokey slate, night of navy, whisper white
ink: smokey slate, night of navy, wisteria wonder
stamp set: loving thoughts (cas-ual fridays)
embellishments: basic pearls

Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!

Comments